Sample CO-OP Jobs
The Centre for Public Management (CPM) Inc. - Ottawa, Ontario
The Centre for Public Management (CPM) Inc. is a professional services consulting firm providing organizations with practical solutions for their governance, stewardship and operational challenges. Situated in Ottawa, with offices in Toronto and Boston and associates world-wide, CPM has developed a strong domestic and international client base as well as a solid reputation for the successful delivery of value added, results-focused, risk-based services. For more information please visit our web site at www.cpm.ca.
We are currently in need of research assistance and administrative support for the fall term.
• Contribute to consulting projects;
• Conduct web-based research;
• Help in the preparation of proposals;
• Provide support for and help in the development of technology-based solutions;
• Prepare for and attend the weekly marketing meeting; and
• Carry out general office administration duties such as organizing meetings, filing, answering phones, and corresponding with clients.
• Conceptual thinker;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple assignments simultaneously;
• Strong knowledge of office technology including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Previous experience in an office environment;
• Good communication skills; and
• Professional demeanour.